Get approved for a same-day payday loan in minutes. (apply here) Just answer a few questions, submit your application, and accept the terms offered by your payday loan provider. The money from your payday loan is then deposited directly to your checking or savings account by electronic transfer.
Typical minimum requirements to get approved for a same-day payday loan or cash advance:
- A regular source of income; such as, a paycheck, retirement income, or government benefit payments
- An open checking or savings account where you can receive your money
- At least 18 years of age or older
- An E-mail address to receive important communications from your lender
- A home or mobile phone number where you can be reached
The full amount of your payday loan is deposited to your bank account the next business day or sooner. You’ll be able to access your payday loan account at any time from your lender’s website. You can contact your payday loan provider by phone, email or chat to address any issues you may have during the term of your payday loan. If you’re unable to get approved for the initial loan amount requested, you can re-submit your application at any time with a smaller loan request.